$114.00 + tax
- Free admission for two parental adults and their children under the age of 18 to the Garden State Discovery Museum for one year
- Two free one-time guest passes
- Discounts at local attractions/businesses ( Member Only Benefits )
- 10% discount on birthday parties
- 15% discount in the Discovermore Store
- Special pricing on classes and special events
- Add an additional named adult for $20
$114.00 + tax
- Free general admission for two grandparents and their grandchildren under the age of 18 to the Garden State Discovery Museum for one year
- All of the benefits of the Family Membership
Garden Combo Membership
$125.00 + tax
- All the benefits of Family Membership
- Unlimited Camden Children’s Garden admission from opening day in March through December, including 2nd and 4th Weekend Family Festivals from April through November
- 10% discount in Camden Children’s Gardens Ginkgo Gift Shop
- Discounts for workshops and an invitation to members only summer evenings in the Garden
Family Gold Membership
$135.00 + tax
- Free general admission for two parental adults and their children under the age of 18 or Free general admission for two grandparents and their grandchildren under the age of 18 to the Garden State Discovery Museum for one year
- All the benefits of the Family Membership
- Recipricol benefits to hundreds of ACM & ASTC* museums around the country
* Please check for effective dates
Family & Friends Membership
$164.00 + tax
- Free general admission for two parental adults and their children under the age of 18 or Free general admission for two grandparents and their grandchildren under the age of 18…..Plus one named adult to the Garden State Discovery Museum for one year
- All of the benefits of the Family Gold Membership (excluding guest passes)
- Free admission for up to four additional guests per visit
- 15% discount on birthday parties
- 20% discount in the Discovermore Toy Store
- A custom tile on the Museum’s “Family & Friends” mosaic wall
*NEW – Visit our Members Only Benefits page to see what other benefits are available only to our GSDM Members!!
For full listing of participating museums, please visit the ACM website.
For more information, please call (856)424-1233.
Effective April 1, 2013, the ACM (Association of Children’s Museums) Reciprocal Program admission benefit will change from free admission to 50% off general admission for up to six (6) people…with no local restrictions.
Are you visiting from another museum? Please make sure your card has the ACM logo on it!
**If you’re not sure which level of membership you have, call the museum that issued the card to confirm. Thank you**
Children visiting the Museum must be accompanied by an adult 18 or older.
ASTC RECIPROCAL PROGRAM:
Each institution has its own admissions policy, so call before you go to get the details. Also, reciprocity extends only to regular/general admission—it does not include free admission to additional attractions such as special exhibits, planetarium shows, simulator rides or giant-screen films. It also does not usually include museum store discounts.
Please note — two local restrictions apply:
1. Based on your science center’s/museum’s location. Science centers and museums located within 90 miles of each other are excluded from the program unless that exclusion is lifted by mutual agreement. 90 miles is measured “as the crow flies” and not by driving distance. Science centers/museums may create their own local reciprocal program. ASTC does not require or participate in these agreements, or dictate their terms.
2. Based on your residence. To receive Travel Passport Program benefits, you must live more than 90 miles away (“as the crow flies”) from the center/museum you wish to visit. Admissions staff reserve the right to request proof of residence for benefits to apply. See the PDF for details and locations.
If you would prefer to purchase a Membership by check, please click here to download a Membership Form (PDF) and mail it with payment to:
Garden State Discovery Museum
2040 Springdale Road
Cherry Hill, NJ 08003