$10.95 + tax for adults and children 12 months and over
$9.95 + tax for seniors.
Children visiting the Museum must be accompanied by an adult 18 or older.
All programs are free with admission unless otherwise noted. Family memberships are available.
We are proud to salute the men and women of our armed forces and their families.
The Garden State Discovery Museum is pleased to offer a Buy One Get One Free discount on one-day admission passes for active or retired military, disabled veterans, and military reservists, spouses and dependents when valid military personnel IDs and dependent IDs are presented.
Come and enjoy!
- Spend the day touring the Museum
- Join in our many educational workshops and performances
- Visit the Discovermore Gift Shop
- Host a party in one of our private party rooms
- Snack area
- Changing tables
- Plenty of free parking
For more information, please call (856)424-1233.
2040 Springdale Road
Cherry Hill, New Jersey 08003
Just minutes from the main arteries of Routes 70 and 73 and Interstate 295.
ASTC RECIPROCAL PROGRAM:
Each institution has its own admissions policy, so call before you go to get the details. Also, reciprocity extends only to regular/general admission—it does not include free admission to additional attractions such as special exhibits, planetarium shows, simulator rides or giant-screen films. It also does not usually include museum store discounts.
Please note — two local restrictions apply:
1. Based on your science center’s/museum’s location. Science centers and museums located within 90 miles of each other are excluded from the program unless that exclusion is lifted by mutual agreement. 90 miles is measured “as the crow flies” and not by driving distance. Science centers/museums may create their own local reciprocal program. ASTC does not require or participate in these agreements, or dictate their terms.
2. Based on your residence. To receive Travel Passport Program benefits, you must live more than 90 miles away (“as the crow flies”) from the center/museum you wish to visit. Admissions staff reserve the right to request proof of residence for benefits to apply. See the PDF for details and locations.
WE MEAN CLEAN!
Garden State Discovery Museum Sanitizing Procedures:
- Please read our sick child policy.
- All exhibits are sanitized periodically during the day with antibacterial solution.
- Exhibits are professionally cleaned every night by Jan Pro Cleaning Services.
- Plastic fruit/veggies/balls/ and stuffed animals are rotated and cleaned nightly.
- Laundry is done everyday on all soft material and costumes are rotated nightly.
- There are hand sanitizers located in all exhibits.
- Carpets are steam cleaned weekly and vacuumed nightly.
We do our very best to keep you and your family healthy!
If you are not feeling well, please come and see us on another day.
SICK CHILD POLICY:
The Garden State Discovery Museum works to provide a safe and healthy environment for all our visitors. Towards this end, we request the following “Sick Child Policy” be followed by our visitors and our staff. A general rule to follow is that if the child (or adult) has any temperature or is too sick to go to school, they are too sick to visit the museum.
The following guidelines are more specific and we request that children with these symptoms not visit the museum. Staff may be called upon to identify the following symptoms and to ask a visitor to leave. If a visitor is asked to leave, free passes to return will be given to the visitor.
- Eye infection (conjunctivitis) or “pink eye”
- Cold – a fresh sneezy and runny cold
- Impetigo – infectious skin disease which shows up as small pimples that turn into red blisters in a circular pattern
- Strep Throat – the child must be on antibiotics for 24 hours before coming to the museum
- Any of the following childhood contagious diseases: measles, mumps, rubella, roseola, and chicken pox. Children with chicken pox may not come until all of the sores are crusted and there are no new eruptions.